Saturday, August 18, 2018

New Animal Jam Code!

Hello, Jammers!

I just found out there was a new code in Animal Jam (thanks to someone in Jamaa for saying it!), so I decided to tell you it!

The code is: Juno.

If you don't know how to enter codes, here's how!

Step 1: Click the gear on the top-left corner of your screen.



Step 2: This will come up. Click "Redeem Code."




Step 3: This will come up. Type "Juno," then click "Continue."




Step 4: This will come up. Click on the present.


Step 5: Voila! (This isn't really a step but anyways.)


And, ta-da! You get a Hidden Juno Statue.

If you don't know who Juno is, according to Animal Jam he's "Juno, an arctic wolf, helped to seal away Balloosh in order to keep it safe!" So he's a hero, basically. Animal Jam also says, "Jammers are invited to visit The Temple of the Ancients to read the messages Juno left behind." The Temple of the Ancients is a temple in Balloosh. Animal Jam also says, "Following the monumental discovery, Jamaa's top archeologists will continue to uncover ancient items and accessories once thought lost forever!"



This is all in the Animal Jam News, by the way. I can't wait for the accessories and items to come out!

See ya later!

5 comments:

  1. I found some new Animal Jam Codes here : Animal Jam Codes (Updated) . You can visit it if you need some new codes and see the expired ones. Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, I will check it. I hope I will found any active one.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much @ N.K. I really need new codes.

      Delete
    3. Great share. I hope they work.

      Delete

Please be respectful! Thanks!