Sunday, August 26, 2018

Animal Jam Updates

Hello!

Today on Animal Jam I went to a salon role play and it was super fun! (Click the picture to see it clearer.)


I only took one picture, though. 😝


Also, someone wanted a blue worn and I just so happened to have one, so I went to their den to discuss trading. I ended up with a fox hat and some other stuff. But their den was so organized! It was awesome!


The walls things are all organized and everything is symmetrical!


One last thing, I followed my buddy to an awesome art gallery! The den owner's username was "radiation" and he made most of the art himself. I put some pictures of the art in this page, and a quote!
Here's the quote: A quote from the artist, radiation, after I asked how he does his masterpieces so quickly (he does them in 30 minutes), "Because I don't have to think about what I'm gonna draw or how I'm gonna draw it- it just comes to mind as I go."


That's all!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!