Monday, August 27, 2018

Family Roleplay

Hello!

I hosted a family roleplay at my den and it was so fun! It was also crazy... 😂
Here are some screenshots I took! There will be explanations of the pictures on top of the pictures! Click the pictures to see them clearer.

Here's the family:

The guy wolf, but he left for some reason: Older brother; King.

The girl wolf: Older sister; Diamond/Angel.

The bunny: Baby sister; Rose/Princess.

The lemur: The cat; Kitty.


I told my cat, Kitty, to say sorry to my daughter, Diamond, for tripping her...

Fair enough, Kitty.

Kitty went into the bathroom...

I started talking about their dad and where he was, but I couldn't... (rekot1 is Kitty.)

I fainted.

We went to the hospital (my other den).

I was crying because I missed my husband.

I announced some news. 

We went to Gabby's Animal Hospital for a check-up for my kids and cat.

Kitty was up first.

She was getting a vaccine to fight against sicknesses.

It wasn't the most non-painful thing in the world...

Then Princess started dying because, she "used up all of her powers to save Kitty"?

Then we went to the Conservation Museum to donate to the Big Cats.

Then Princess started dying again and I used a Hamilton reference.

More Hamilton references...

And that's it!

Bye!

2 comments:

Please be respectful! Thanks!