Thursday, August 16, 2018

Crazy Clydesdales in Jamaa Township!

Hey there!

I have a story to tell you.

So, this is how the story starts out...


I was casually roaming Jamaa Township. What should I do? I felt like trading. But all of the countless times I wanted to trade in Jamaa Township, nearly nobody traded with me. Maybe I should go to a trading party.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of horses. A trio of clydesdales, to be exact. The trio was near the bridge that went out of Jamaa Township and into Apondale. So, on the bridge, they were all dancing and looked exactly the same! The only difference between them was that their glasses weren't exactly the same. They were dabbing and riding spaceships and doing all kinds of crazy things! I immediately took a picture of them. 



It was such a funny experience! I hope to see them again soon some time!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!