Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Comments not working?

Hello!

Recently, I couldn't comment and I couldn't figure out why, but eventually I did.

So I want to help people who can't figure out how.

Here's a tutorial for all browsers.

But today I'll be showing you how to do it for Chrome, with pictures! (Click the pictures to make them bigger.)

1. Click the three dots on the top-right corner of the screen.





2. This will come up. Click "Settings."


3. You'll get here. Scroll to the bottom, and click "Advanced." If you don't see "Advanced," refresh the page.



4. Scroll down to where it says "Content Settings." Click that.



5. When you click that, at the top you'll see "Cookies." Click that.

6. You'll see this. Click the blue thing to turn it off.


7. Then it'll look like this. Ta-da!


I really hope I helped! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!