Thursday, December 5, 2019

A few tools for writers


Heya!
Here are some tools I picked up along my writing journey.
Are you looking for an alien name generator? A restaurant name generator? Or maybe a chicken name generator? Well, look no more!
This website is an awesome tool for writers who aren’t sure what to name certain things. An alternative to this site is the website Name Generator!  
There are lots of categories to choose from; such as female names, male names, cat names, hero names, villain names, town names, and more!
Another website writer should use is ArtPrompts!
I know, I know. It says “art” prompts, but it could be used for writers equally. There are situation prompts, challenge prompts, environment prompts, and lots more.
If none of these websites have interested you, I assure you, this one will. How many times have you tried looking for synonyms for “said”? Well, here’s a website for all of your said synonyms needs!
Over 300 words to use instead of said is a website with, well, over 300 words to use in place of said! They’re all divided into different categories, like happiness, anger, sadness, persuasion, provocation, and lots, lots more. I would highly recommend using this site!
Well, that’s it for my tools for writers! Thanks for reading! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!