Thursday, December 5, 2019

A few quizzes





Hey, y’all!
I scoured the internet for a few quizzes, related to writing (of course). I hope you enjoy them!
The first one is: What Kind or Author are You? 
You know you’re a writer, right? Well, let’s get more technical. Which type of writer are you? Are you a Talker; do you like to write dialogue? Or are you a perfectionist? Personally, I’m a Machine! It says that I write a lot in big chunks, and I find that pretty accurate! I prefer quantity over quality, because I can always edit it later.
Okay, so maybe you’re not a writer, but do you like to read? Well, if you do, this quiz is good for you! If you’re looking for a book to read, this quiz will narrow down the possibilities. Romance or Sci-Fi? Mystery or Action? Personally, I got Fantasy. And it’s true, I do love reading about magical lands with magical creatures, and lots, and lots, of sparkles.
Do you want a writing prompt but you want to choose a specific genre and feel? This quiz will give you writing prompts perfectly suited for you. Kick writer’s block in the butt, and take this quiz!
I hope you enjoy these three quizzes especially picked out from me for writers and book-lovers. I’ve got to say, my favorite quiz is the writing prompt one. Some of the prompts ran a chill up my spine! Here’s one that I got: It’s 3 AM. An official phone alert wakes you up. It says “DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON”. You have hundreds of notifications. Hundreds of random numbers are sending “It’s a beautiful night tonight. Look outside.”
Isn’t that so trippy?? I challenge you to write a story using that prompt! Good luck!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!