Sunday, January 26, 2020

☆ I Make COMICS on TAPASTIC! ☆

Hello, y'all!

I wanted to let you guys know that I made webcomics on Tapastic. They're not stories or anything- I want to scout the waters before making a whole comic (though I do have an idea + character designs!!).

Instead, I post Slice-of-Life comics, meaning they're comics about my everyday life, ft. my pets. If you're interested, please check them out here. It's free and easy to make an account if you want to like it or drop a comment!

If you check it out, thanks so much! If you're not convinced yet, here's a sneak peak to one of my comics. 🤫


*gasp!* Will the pencil revolt against the human, tired of being thrust against a paper? Or maybe the paper will revolt, tired of being scratched by the pencil? (Or maybe something totally normal will happen, but the chances are slim.) Check out the comic here, so that the terrible suspense will no longer hurt you!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful! Thanks!